Partner with us to see the cycle of homelessness cease in Calgary.
Each month, Emma House receives ongoing support from two primary sources:
2. Churches, businesses and other organizations that make regular donations.
Their combined support enables Emma House to pay its expenses including building maintenance, vehicle, insurance, utilities, staff salaries, food, etc..
Please partner with us by offering to cover a portion of our monthly expenses.
Did you know a donation of:
• $700 provides one month of our grocery bills.
• $320 provides one month of our utility bills (natural gas, electricity and water/sewer).
• $120 provides one month of gasoline expenses.
At Emma House we believe in offering education in order to equip those who have walked through our programs, with stability for a future.
There is always a need to get from point A to point B, donate towards safe transportation or contact us to donate safe vehicles, bus passes, etc..
* Tax receipts can be offered for donations of $20.00CAD & over. *