Did you know?
A Donation of:
- $1500 Provides One Month of Groceries at Emma House
- $720 Provides One month of Utility Bills
- $300 Provides Life Skills Training for Our Residents for One Month
Major Monetary Gifts
It takes $2500/month or $30,000/year to provide housing and 24/7 staff support for one mother and child at Emma House. A major gift can help change a life.
Leave a Legacy
Leave a legacy by including Emma Maternity House in your will. By doing this, you can help stop the cycle of poverty in the life of a mother and her child. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how to get started.
Donate Gently Used Items
There are many ways to support Emma House. For instance, you may have new or gently used items in good condition you may wish to donate.
If you are wondering what Emma House specifically needs at the moment, please consult the list below. If you have any further inquires, please feel free to reach out to email@example.com and our staff will personally answer your questions.
We are immensely grateful that you have thought of our Emma House family. Your generosity not only warms our hearts, but more importantly, truly impacts our women and babies.
Current House Needs
- Diaper Genie Refills
- Baby Shampoo and Lotion
- Crib Sheets
- 2 Baby Monitors
- UVIPC Baby Gate White 62.59-67.32inch*
- UVIPC Baby Gate White 57.87-62.59inch*
- New Pillows
- New Towels, Hand Towels and Face Clothes
- New Duvets & Bed Sheets: Single
- Batteries AA & AAA
- Grocery Gift Cards
- Home Depot Gift Cards
- Blade Mower
- Home Sense Gift Cards
Last Updated: January 2023
* Indicates a Pressing Need
* Tax receipts are issued to donations of $20.00CAD & over. *