Provides information and support to pregnant females, which includes:
- One-on-one, and group support
- Cooking groups
- Facilitated discussions of prenatal topics
-Refferals to community support agencies, if needed
- Milk coupons, bus tickets, and referrals for food hampers, if needed
- Dental referrals and family planning counselling, if needed
The Childbirth Education Program works with your physician and other
Alberta Health Services, and maternity services to ensure a seamless
service and the most accurate, up to date information.
Calgary Family Services develops and implements programs that serve
the city of Calgary throughout all life cycles. Individuals, families and
communities turn to us for support.
Services are designed to:
- Enhance individual and family relationships
- Help children reach their full potential
- Assist vulnerable citizens to maintain their dignity and respect
Catholic Family Services offers:
- Community outreach programs
Provides families with education, support and promotes community
understanding of parenting issues through public awareness and advocacy.
Offers effective behavioural and mental health services for children and families.
Provides support and encouragement to individuals and families to achieve their
full potential as members of their community
Métis Calgary Family Services promotes the principle that the Aboriginal community
has a right to assume responsibility and ensure culturally appropriate services are being
delivered which respect the individual and unique needs of the Urban Aboriginal family,
culturally, socially, and spiritually.
Offering inclusive classrooms for children with special needs and typical children,
as well as support and guidance for the families of our students.